Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Driving Range Netting Can Be Found In Lots Of Places

I have been hearing lots about driving range netting and people using it for things around the outside of their homes now. I have read several things that say it's not just for golf courses any longer.

There are many uses for it. It is a great way to keep any type of balls inside your yard. If you have kids that play soccer, baseball or other sports, this is a great way to make sure the balls stay in your yard. I also read that some people use it in their gardens.

It keeps out unwanted pests like raccoons and deer and protects the garden. I have seen some people do this and wondered why they did it, now I know why. I also read that you can use driving range netting to make a hammock. It is made of highly durable material that makes for a perfect hammock. I am amazed at the different uses for this netting. It is a cheap alternative to other options all around. I may even get some for my garden this year. I am going to try to find it on sale somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment